What did Michael Jordan, Princess Diana, Bill Gates, and Oprah Winfrey all have in common? They all used coaches. Even at the peak of their careers, great leaders continue to use coaches to help them achieve more. If you are ready to take action and create the outcomes you want, we offer coaching programs to assist you in improving your performance and results!
Pursue a more focused level of intentional growth through our transformational coaching services.
Accelerating Your Success
We all define success differently. For some, it might be the ability to purchase a new car or take a fantastic vacation. For others, it might mean being able to provide for one’s family or having lots of free time to spend.
No matter what your definition of success, now there is a tool to accomplish it!
Julianna Hynes & Associates will show you how to accelerate your success with an ingenious new system for maximized achievement centered around three key principles:
- Professional Savvy
- Support and Accountability
- An Actionable Strategy
Our Coaching Clients Receive:
- Personalized and customized coaching designed for you
- Bi-weekly or monthly coaching sessions
- Specific action-oriented assignments
- Direct email access to your coach
- Confidential support and accountability
- And much, much more!
The AYS Group
- In this program, you'll get to:
✔ Set a specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound goal✔ Create an easy to follow action plan that you’ll be able to implement right away✔ Learn best practices for overcoming obstacles and achieving your goal quicker✔ Accelerate your success by being held accountable, receiving support, and learning from your facilitator and others in the group
- *Payment plans available
$1350 $945 / 3 months
What is coaching?
Coaching, according to the International Coach Federation, is a process that:
- helps a person change in the way they wish to change and helps them go in the direction they want to go
- supports a person at every level in becoming who they want to be
- builds awareness, empowers choice, and leads to change
How does Coaching work?
Just as a trainer works with professional athletes to boost performance, as a coach, Julianna Hynes & Associates help you develop and execute strategies to accelerate your goal achievement, maximize your performance, better understand yourself and your behaviors, and realize greater purpose and fulfillment. We also help you learn how to solve your problems instead of telling you what you should do. This process enables you to develop the capacity to solve much bigger challenges you might face in the future.
What’s the difference between Coaching, mentoring, and consulting?
A mentor gives sage advice they’ve gleaned during their careers. A consultant is an expert in a particular field. As a coach, our primary purpose is not to give advice but to ask you powerful questions that will help you find customized solutions to the opportunities and challenges you face. A coaching conversation with a JHA coach helps provide you with a different point of view and transforms your mindset.
What can we work on?
There’s a lot we can focus on together! You only need to answer the question, “What do I want to accomplish professionally?” Your answers might be:
- Develop critical leadership skills such as influence and relationship building
- Learn time and energy management and work/life integration approaches
- Become more of a strategic thinker
- Transition into roles with bigger scope and responsibilities
- Increase communication and listening skills
- Exude leadership presence
- And so much more
If you’ve never worked with a coach before, book a free 30-minute strategy session to see if coaching works for you.